Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday

Today I was given strict orders to sit back with my leg elevated with an ice pack. That has seemed to help alot. Got a good nap and some internet work done.
DD spent the night last night and made homemade chicken salad. Yes, she baked the chicken breasts in the oven and all!! She is soo much more woman than I am! This was after she worked all day. She put in some celery,onions, eggs and mayo. Yummy, it was delish! Thanks honey.
The puppies have been much better toay. Yesterday it seemed like they were peeing and pooping all over everything every time I turned around. They nearly drove me nuts. Today has been much calmer. I am taking them out more regular and soo far, ((knock on wood)) we haven't had any accidents.
Take care, thanks for stopping by,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment